How to Apply
To apply you need all of the following:
- A completed application form (see #3 below)
- An official copy of your high school or university grades in English
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $6,000 available for your first term at INTERLINK
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee (see #2 below for payment options)
- If you plan to stay in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit by check, wire or credit card. The deposit amount for Indiana State University is $20 (non-refundable)
- If you plan to stay with a host family (available on a limited basis), read about homestays and fill out a homestay form.
- A copy of your passport (identity page)
- Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
- Submit all materials by email, fax or post
|Fill out the application:||APPLY|
a) to pay by check, make check (in U.S. dollars) payable to “INTERLINK” and mail it to the center.
b) to pay by Western Union or Money Gram, please contact us.
c) to pay by credit card, print this form and fax it or mail it to the center – Do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
Your application will not be processed until the application fee and (non-refundable) express mail fee, if applicable, are received.
Fill out the application
If you wish to submit your application on the Internet, click here for the On-Line Application. If you prefer, you can download and print the student application here (PDF version or Word version), fill it out with a pen, and send it by fax of post. For a free download of Acrobat Reader to access the PDF file, click here.
On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport. Apply as early as possible to assure visa is obtained on time.
What happens next?
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa. If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact us. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).